The Cyber Safety Lady is Leonie Smith, one of Australia’s leading cyber safety experts. She provides education for parents, school students, teachers, seniors and business. She is also the author of “Keeping Kids Safe Online” a step by step manual for online safety.
Leonie Smith “The Cyber Safety Lady”
Cyber Safety Education On
- Responsible online behaviour
- Safe vs risky apps and games
- Managing kids digital devices – parental controls
- Social Media/Messaging safety and privacy
- Online privacy – sharing with friends
- Protecting your child from adult content – strangers online
- Cyber bullying – online stalking
- Balancing your child’s screen time
- Avoiding online scams – Virus’s
- Online gaming issues
- Online Security Basics
- Getting on board with your child’s digital world
- Resources to help students and adults
Leonie is certified by The “Office of the eSafety Commissioner”.
From A High School Principal
From A Grateful Parent!
“Hi Leonie have just paid your invoice. Best money I think we will ever spend.Without your expertise in all of this I think I would have had my 11yr old son off to the psychologist & completely stressed out myself. You have pathed a safe way forward for us, & I feel a lot more in control of what my son is exposed to online” Many thanks A. Finnegan
See more Testimonials Here