The Cyber Safety Lady is Leonie Smith one of Australia’s leading cyber safety experts. She provides education for parents, school students, teachers, seniors and business. She is the author of the cyber safety instruction manual “Keeping Kids Safe Online” a step by step approach to online safety.
Leonie Smith “The Cyber Safety Lady” Can Help!
- Digital Citizenship
- New Apps to watch out for
- Managing kids digital devices – parental controls
- Social Media/Messaging safety and privacy
- A Digital Footprint – What others see about you and your family online
- Protecting your child from adult content – strangers online
- Cyber bullying – online stalking
- Balancing your child’s screen time
- Avoiding online scams – Virus’s
- Online gaming issues
- Getting on board with your digital native
- Resources to help students and adults
Leonie is certified by The “Office of the eSafety Commissioner”.
Students – parents – teachers – seniors – business and community groups.
Learn HOW to use your digital technology safely..
Don’t mix business with personal online! Leonie can set up social media accounts for extra security and privacy, and train your staff or leaders to keep their online profiles, secure and presentable, to avoid your brand being embarrassed online.
From A High School Principal
From A Grateful Parent!
“Hi Leonie have just paid your invoice. Best money I think we will ever spend.Without your expertise in all of this I think I would have had my 11yr old son off to the psychologist & completely stressed out myself. You have pathed a safe way forward for us, & I feel a lot more in control of what my son is exposed to online” Many thanks A. Finnegan
See more Testimonials Here