The Cyber Safety Lady is Leonie Smith a cyber safety expert based in Sydney Australia. She gives internet safety advice and and eSafety talks and workshops for teachers, parents, children and business.
- A quarter of Australian children report they have been cyber bullied.
- Finding is impossible to keep up with your kids on technology?
- Do the children/students in your care have the right privacy settings on Facebook?
- Are your children protected from accessing adult content online?
- Are online Trolls affecting your business!
- Are your employees aware of what they are sharing online?
Leonie Smith “The Cyber Safety Lady” Can Help!
The Cyber Safety Lady advises on:
- Protecting children online
- Cyber Safety filters and privacy settings
- Safe computer games and apps
- Cyber Bullying solutions
- Computer & Device addiction solutions
- Latest apps/social media what is safe?
- Smart phone safety
- Employees social media policies
- Trolls and Stalkers what to do?
For parents, teachers, employers, employees and children.
Step by step the privacy and safe browsing settings for families schools or business employees.
Leonie can help you set up your internet connected devices and ensure that your entire family is safer online
Don’t mix business with pleasure online! Leonie can train your business’s employees in how to keep their online profiles secure and presentable, to avoid your brand being embarrassed online.
A Positive Approach To Cyber Safety!
Free Talks On Sydney’s Northern Beaches
If you would like to hold a talk at your school in the Manly, Warringah, Pittwater area contact Leonie as we are holding FREE cyber safety talks at no cost to parents or the school within these council areas. Leonie works with the Dee Why/Manly local area police command, the talks are sponsored by Rotary and Warringah Council. See More Here:
Leonie Smith was a Cyber Safety Ambassador for the 2013 Stay Smart Online Campaign For The Federal Government
From A High School Principal
‘Since the first Parent Education Session presented by Leonie in 2013, we have noticed that the school is dealing with less incidents of inappropriate behaviour relating to social networking…Leonie’s resources are often referred on to parents to support them in informing themselves of what their child may be exposed to.’ Josie Vescio Principal St Rose Catholic School
From A Grateful Parent!
“Hi Leonie have just paid your invoice. Best money I think we will ever spend.Without your expertise in all of this I think I would have had my 11yr old son off to the psychologist & completely stressed out myself. You have pathed a safe way forward for us, & I feel a lot more in control of what my son is exposed to online” Many thanks A. Finnegan