Personal Cyber Safety Help For Parents or Carers
Anywhere at your convenience via Skype or FaceTime
Leonie offers a personal consultancy for parents/carers who need help managing their children’s devices.
( please note Leonie does not coach children)
- Parental controls on mobile devices and computers to restrict your child’s access to dangerous apps and content.
- Internet safety software and anti virus software
- Facebook and other social media privacy settings setup
- Help with blocking bullies, stalkers and predators online and on other devices gaming equipment.
- Safe apps for mobile devices and computers
- Safe online behaviour
- Strategies for parents to supervise their children’s computer use
- Computer and mobile device screentime, techniques to help
Personalised Responsible Computer Use Programs.
Leonie can help advise on computer screen time limits and creating a time table with your child. Children can then learn how to use their time wisely on computers and helps them to balance their online and offline activities without a screaming match!
The longer term goal for most families is to have your children responsible for their own computer use and educated about protecting their own digital identity, and Leonie can help parents with a custom designed plan to help move their children towards that goal sooner rather than later.
Digital Parenting Mediation
For together or separated parents
Fred Bretthauer is a Dispute Resolution Mediator – BSc Counselling, Grad Dip FDR, Leadr, Registered FDRP, Her. 4 Training & Assessment. Fred has worked with has worked with Lifeline, Catholic Care and Relationships Australia helping families with dispute resolution for over 10years. Increasingly he is seeing that disputes over digital devices and screen time are an important issue that without clear and fair agreements can interfere with smooth transitions between family units, and even within together parents.
Blowups over technology – a calmer more considered approach
How to set agreements around digital device use that work.
What to do when the rules are broken?
What to do when parents have different ideas around technology and screen time
Digital device use at a child’s friends place
Services: For Adults – Personalised Digital Reputation & Cyber Safety
Are you concerned with your online security and safety as an individual. Are you public figure? Or victim of online bullying or stalking? Leonie can help you with your privacy settings on social media and your other online profiles.
- Avoiding internet scams & hacks
- Social Media Privacy/Security Settings
- Computer security
- Mobile devices and privacy/security
- Social Media – Public vs Private Profiles
- Password Management Advice
- Messaging apps – Safer Options – Privacy
- Your Digital Reputation – LinkedIn – Instagram – Facebook & More
What Will Leonie Do On Her First Consultation
During Leonie’s first consultation she will find out what apps and devices you access and advise on safe options. She may check your social media accounts. Find weaknesses in your security or privacy. Leonie may refer you onto to other agencies if you need help with identity theft or online harassment.
Your Privacy Is Totally Assured
Leonie is well aware of the sensitive nature of online behaviour and protects her clients private details.