“Keeping You Safe Online” STUDENT Manual – EBOOK Version
DOWNLOAD TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER
Great for students over 13years of age to set up their own security and privacy settings on social media and messaging apps.
Includes instructions for:
- Private YouTube Channel and settings
- Safe messaging apps and privacy settings
- The ultimate privacy guide for Facebook to protect from stalking, cyber bullying and scammers
- Privacy settings for Snapchat and Instagram
- Security for computers, smart phones
- Secure your online accounts with two step verification.
- Tips for dealing with cyber bullying
- Tips for staying safe online and safe sharing
How To Download
Before buying the digital version make sure you have the correct eBook/PDF software to be able to read it on your mobile device, or P.C Read this (click here) if you are unsure whether you should buy a physical hardcover copy or digital copy of the book. The eBook is not able to be copied or printed, to guard against theft and illegal distribution.
After purchase you will be taken to an “Order Received” Page where you can click a link to download your product. You will receive an email containing your download link. It may take up to 5 mins for you to receive the email. Please check your spam folders or search for “The Cyber Safety Lady” if you do not receive the email.
When you receive the email receipt with download link, open the link in the email on the device you wish to read it on. Two download attempts per customer. It may take 24 hours for the link to be emailed to you. No refunds once opened or downloaded on your device.
Prices all in Australian Dollars.