Parents ultimate HOW-TO guide for online privacy and safety settings. Find out where the safety and parental controls are on all the apps and online platforms your family uses.
This easy STEP-BY-STEP guide features privacy settings and safety settings for both mobile and P.C. Easy instructions to set up filters to protect your child from adult online content. Protect your child from online predators and scammers. Updated for the very latest settings and apps. Advice on gaming and screen time addiction and limits.
Student Cyber Safety Manual
All the settings and tips without the “Secret Parent Buisness!” Click Here To View
Scroll down to see the preview of “Keeping Kids Safe Online”
This Manual Includes
- Step by Step instructions on finding essential HIDDEN Facebook privacy settings, to keep you AND your family safe on Facebook.
- The latest apps and games that your kids, some as young as 4yrs old are using
- Simple 2 Step Safety Settings for YouTube and Google Search to prevent your kids from accidentally coming across adult content
- Privacy settings for Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok and more
- Articles on Social Media, Gaming, Internet use and Computer use, outlining the risks and methods to keep your kids safe online.
- Parents Guide To Fortnite, Minecraft, Clash Of Clans, Roblox, Smart devices, including parental controls.
- Examples of rules and timetables for computer use for kids
- How to set up digital devices in your house for optimum supervision, without having to “spy”
- Cyber Bullying and Sexting help guide
- How to understand your kids online language
- An example of a written computer responsiblity agreement or contract between you and your child.
Cyber Safety “Keeping Kids Safe Online” by Leonie Smith
Leonie Presents Cyber Safety Talks for schools, business, and community groups.