The Cyber Safety Lady is Leonie Smith, one of Australia’s leading cyber safety experts. She provides education for parents, school students, teachers, seniors and business. She is the author of the cyber safety instruction manual “Keeping Kids Safe Online” a step by step approach to online safety.
Leonie Smith “The Cyber Safety Lady”
- Responsible Digital Citizenship
- New Apps/Games to be aware of
- Managing kids digital devices – parental controls
- Social Media/Messaging safety and privacy
- A Digital Footprint – What others see about you and your family online
- Protecting your child from adult content – strangers online
- Cyber bullying – online stalking
- Balancing your child’s screen time
- Avoiding online scams – Virus’s
- Online gaming issues
- Online Security Basics
- Getting on board with your child’s digital world
- Resources to help students and adults
Leonie is certified by The “Office of the eSafety Commissioner”.
Where Can I See Leonie’s Seminars?
Unfortunately most of Leonie’s Cyber Safety Seminars are not open to the public. They are usually solely for specific School communities, Business or Community organisations. She will advertise her Public Seminars through her Facebook Page and through this website. Signing up to her blog posts (see top of the right side panel) you will be notified of the next seminar that is open to the public.
Students – parents – teachers – seniors – business and community groups.
Learn HOW to use your digital technology safely..
Don’t mix business with personal online! Leonie can help you set up social media accounts for extra security and privacy, and train your staff or leaders to keep their online profiles, secure and presentable, to avoid your brand being embarrassed online.
From A High School Principal
From A Grateful Parent!
“Hi Leonie have just paid your invoice. Best money I think we will ever spend.Without your expertise in all of this I think I would have had my 11yr old son off to the psychologist & completely stressed out myself. You have pathed a safe way forward for us, & I feel a lot more in control of what my son is exposed to online” Many thanks A. Finnegan
See more Testimonials Here